Are you looking for a competent consultant in the field of procurement law? You have found him! MKM + PARTNER offers you support in this respect with experience and professional expertise.
Our consulting services
At MKM + PARTNER, we provide consultancy and representation in all areas and concerns of procurement law, both on the part of the client and on the part of the contractor. This includes among others:
- Consultancy and support in the implementation of national and Europe-wide procurement procedures
- Consultancy on issuing complaints or processing complaints during the procurement procedure
- Representation of applicants/bidders as well as public contracting authorities before the Public Procurement Tribunal and the Appeals Tribunal of the Higher Regional Court
- Representation in compensation proceedings
- Drafting of legal opinions and statements
- In-house training
What is procurement law?
Public procurement law is understood as the set of rules and regulations that prescribe a certain procedure for the state, its authorities and institutions when purchasing goods and services. These are necessary for the fulfillment of the tasks of the respective institutions.
Public procurement law is subject to special principles and objectives. The goal of economic efficiency applies. The principle of equal treatment and the principle of transparency are of fundamental importance.
Why MKM + PARTNER?
Since public procurement law issues often require quick processing, MKM + PARTNER has a team of several attorneys at its disposal who are very familiar with the legal requirements of public procurement law. Thanks to our extensive experience, we at MKM + PARTNER know what is important when it comes to implementation in practice and thus are able to provide you with the best possible support.
Contact us at any time for an initial non-binding consultation!