The textile and clothing industry are one of the oldest and, by turnover and number of employees, one of the most important industries in the manufacturing sector. It is characterized by an exceptionally high export rate as well as special requirements in the field of commercial rental law. Due to the special importance of the international sales of the products and the need for extensive rental and energy supply contracts for the branches, companies operating in the clothing and textile industry often face complex legal issues with regard to international supply chains, manufacturing and license agreements and the protection of intellectual property.
MKM + PARTNER is providing consultancy on all industry-specific, legal issues and distinguishes itself by its high level of expertise based on many years of experience in this field. We always opt for a holistic and client-oriented approach. Our services include:
- Drafting of commercial rental agreements (in a national and international context)
- Drafting of energy supply contracts (especially in the field of smart metering)
- Drafting of IT contracts
- Drafting of employment contracts
- Consulting on trademark and design law
- Contractual design (international) supply and service relationships (including customs law)